The SharpEye Mini-IR3 Flame Detector (20/20MI) is a high performance and high reliability compact, selfcontained triple spectrum infrared flame detector.
With the highest immunity to false alarms, the Mini-IR3 has applications in a wide range of industrial and commercial facilities, where the threat of accidental fire involves hydrocarbon fuels such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, aviation jet fuels like JP-4, JP-5, JP-8, hydraulic fluids, paints and solvents, monomers and polymers like ethylene and polyethylene, natural gas (LNG), town gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), hydrocarbon gases like methane, ethane, propane, butane, acetylene, propylene, etc.
The patented Triple IR design also offers 3-4 times the detection distance of any conventional IR or UV/IR Detector.
This detector is packaged in a compact, lightweight housing for easy installation and where space is at a premium. It is specially designed as a general purpose flame detector for industrial applications to withstand “harsh” environmental conditions, including extreme temperatures, high humidity, vibrations, etc.
- Triple Spectrum Design
- 80% Less Power Consumption
- Highly Immune to False Alarms
- Large Field of View (100° horizontal/vertical)
- Sensitivity Selection
- User-Programmable Functions
- Configurable via software from a PC or handheld device
- Automatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT)
- Standard 4-Wire Connection
- 4-20mA sink or source (3-4 wires) configuration
- RS-485 Modbus Compatible
- MTBF Minimum 100,000 Hours
- 3-Year Warranty
- FM Approval (Functional)
- EN54-10 (VdS) Approved for 20/20MI-1
- Aircraft-hangars and maintenance areas including landing gear pits
- Automotive parts manufacturing
- Car parking towers and garages
- Chemical industry
- Mining and heavy-duty vehicles
- Nuclear power plants
- Paint spray booths
- Petrochemical facilities
- Power generation – pumps, generators, and unmanned stations
- Printing-presses and facilities
- Recreational and sports arenas (facilities)
- Storage areas
- Tank farms with fixed or floating roofs
- Wet bench manufacturing