The Dual Release Snare Tool Allows the user to release the snare from the load without sliding it over the end.
Cousin to the wildly popular STIFFY™ HAND TOOL, the STIFFY™ SNARE TOOL continues to set the bar in assisting operators in providing safe working environments & risk mitigation. After 2 years of extensive R&D, STIFFY™ has brought to the market the first new SNARE TOOL designed for controlling tubular.
The STIFFY™ SNARE TOOL features improved non-slip grips, automatic locking mechanism, and super-strong aluminum or stainless steel shaft. The Dual Release uses a spring-loaded noose release to extend the cable through the tool to release the tubular or the slide control which instantly drops the noose from the tool. Proudly handmade in America.
- Large Noose, Thick Vinyl Coated Cable
- Instant Release Pin
- Rubber Protected Pole Head
- Slide Control For Instant Release of Noose
- Non-Slip Rubber Grips for Greater Control
- Pole Made From Light & Durable Tempered Blue Anodized Aluminium
- Cable Runs Through Pole Forming Noose At Other End
- Pull Back Release Knob Instantly Forms Noose
The Stiffy Snare Tool™ Dual Release Series is warranted for manufacturer defects. Use as a pry bar is not covered.