- Bristles designed for uniform application of compound
- Recommended for use on 8rd, BTC, line pipe and specialized tubing and casing threads
- Angled handle for ease of application of both box and pin
IndustrialHD Dope Brushes
The IndustrialHD Dope brushes are specially engineered to allow uniform application of bulk compounds. Each brush has a firm fiber head and a solid wood handle. In addition, these brushes are available in different designs and styles to meet the specific needs of your industrial application.
Features of the IndustrialHD Dope Brushes
The IndustrialHD dope brushes come in two designs:
- straight trim
- tapered trim
These brushes are available in a variety of styles to meet the unique needs of your application. The straight trim dope brushes are available in two styles:
- Straight trim with a guard
- Straight trim without a guard
If your application demands a tapered trim brush, then you have four styles to choose from:
- tapered both ends
- tapered front
- tapered back
- tapered front back
The main difference between these four styles is how they are tapered. All the four styles of IndustrialHD tapered trim brushes have a guard. Furthermore, some models have longer trim lengths than others.
Benefits of the IndustrialHD Dope Brushes
The IndustrialHD dope brushes are specially designed to meet the unique needs of today’s industries. Some of the benefits of using these brushes include the following:
- They are available in different sizes and styles. These brushes come in different shapes, sizes and styles to meet the unique needs of your application.
- They have a strong wood handle that allows easy application of bulk products.
- IndustrialHD dope brushes are designed to withstand rough conditions, and this makes them suitable for harsh environments.
- They are non-abrasive. Although they are strong, these brushes cannot damage your tools.
- Most of these brushes have plastic hand guards to protect the hands of the users.
Contact us today for enquiries about our IndustrialHD Dope Brushes.