Includes 1 RBW-BDY RevaBull Body (Includes 1 set of Wiper Blades)
RBW-WB-238 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 2 3/8″
RBW-WB-278 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 2 7/8″
RBW-WB-312 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 3 1/2″
RBW-WB-400 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 4″
RBW-WB-412 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 4 1/2″
RBW-WB-500 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 5″
RBW-WB-512 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 5 1/2″
RBW-WB-658 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 6 5/8″
RBW-WB-758 – Rubber Wiper Blade for Drill Pipe Size 7 5/8″
RBW-WB-OSWB – Rubber Wiper Blade for – Odd Sized Drill Pipes
(To specify Drill Pipe OD at time of order)
Studies have revealed that using traditional wipers such as rubber hoses and nylon ropes exposes drill floor crews to hazards. Many cases of operators injuring their hands and fingers when cleaning mud from drill pipes and drill collars are reported every year. These hazards can be eliminated by replacing traditional wipers with the RevaBull Wiper. This revolutionary tool is designed to enhance operator safety and maximize mud recovery when tripping out of hole.
The RevaBull Wiper is an innovative tool that is designed to meet the demands of modern offshore and onshore oil rigs. As compared to nylon ropes and rubber hoses, this wiper is safer to use and allows recovery of more mud. With this tool, drill floor operators can clean mud off tools more effectively and with less risk of hand or finger injuries. This revolutionary tool is suitable for cleaning mud from various tools including the following:
- drill pipes
- drill collars
- drilling jars
- drilling stabilizers
13 Features of the RevaBull Wiper
The RevaBull Wiper is designed to enable drill floor crews to clean mud from drilling tools more effectively and safely. This wiper is suitable for removing mud from various tubular tools including those that have grooves. This revolutionary tool has the following features:
1. It has replaceable blades. The blades of the RevaBull Wiper are replaceable and flexible to accommodate drilling tools of different diameters.
2. Its blades are designed to maximize recovery of drilling mud. Unlike conventional wipers, the blades of the RevaBull Wiper are optimized to collect over 95% of valuable drilling mud. Finger type blades are suitable for cleaning mud from tools with hard to reach places.
3. It is designed to prevent slippage. When traditional wipers are used to clean oil-based mud from drill collars and drill pipes, they can get slippery and make it difficult for operators to control them. The RevaBull Wiper has handles that are specially designed to prevent slippage.
4. The RevaBull Wiper minimizes operator fatigue. The design of this revolutionary tool allows drill floor crews to clean tools with less effort.
5. Its design helps to enhance the safety of the operator. With this revolutionary tool, drill floor crews can clean tools more effectively with less risk of hand and finger injuries.
6. It is easy to use the RevaBull Wiper. The design of this revolutionary tool allows operators to clean mud from drilling tools with ease. In addition, the design of the RevaBull Wiper reduces the time required to clean mud from drill collars and drill pipes.
7. Its design protects operators from reactive drilling mud. Unlike conventional wipers, this tool is optimized to ensure that operators do not come into contact with hazardous drilling fluids.
It is tedious and riskier to use traditional tools to clean mud from drill pipes, drill collars, and other tubular drilling tools. The RevaBull Wiper is specially designed to meet the needs of today’s oil and gas drilling operations. The following are some of the benefits of using this handheld drill pipe wiper:
8. The RevaBull Wiper is designed to prevent hand and finger injuries. Many cases of operators getting injuries when removing mud from pipes using traditional tools are reported every year. This wiper is specially designed to protect the hands and fingers of drill floor crews.
9. It ensures maximum recovery of mud. The RevaBull Wiper features wiper blades and its special design allows recovery of nearly 95% of mud. Unlike traditional wipers, the design of this revolutionary tool makes it a suitable choice for removing mud from spiral grooves and other hard to reach places.
10. It prevents operators from coming into contact with hazardous drilling fluids. Some types of drilling muds, especially oil-based and synthetic muds, contain harmful chemicals that can cause allergic reactions. Unlike traditional wipers, this tool is specially designed to deflect mud away from the operator.
11. It is easy to grip the RevaBull Wiper. Traditional tools of removing mud from drill pipes and drill collars such as nylon ropes and rubber hoses are difficult to grip especially when the mud is oily. When a traditional wiper is in that condition, an operator can easily lose control of the tool, and this can result in injuries. In comparison, the RevaBull Wiper is designed to allow users to grip it with ease when cleaning mud from drilling tools.
12. The handles of the RevaBull Wiper allow the operator to have better control of the tool when cleaning drill pipes and collars. In addition, this wiper features an innovatively designed magnetic lock that opens when the tool is subjected to excessive impact. This mechanism enhances safety and helps to safeguard operators from physical injuries. In comparison, traditional tools are difficult to control especially when there is a sudden upward jerk.
13. It is designed to minimize likelihood of a cave-in. The process of installing traditional wipers increases the time required for pulling the drill string from the well. The resulting delay increases the likelihood of a well cave in. Unlike conventional wipers, the RevaBull Wiper requires less installation time, and this helps to minimize likelihood of a well cave in.
The RevaBull Wiper is specially designed to suit the needs of today’s drilling operations. As compared to conventional wipers, this revolutionary tool is safer and removes mud more effectively. If you are looking for a tool that will help to improve mud recovery and enhance the safety of the drill floor crews, then you should replace traditional wiping tools with the RevaBull Wiper. This revolutionary tool is suitable for both offshore and onshore oil rigs.
Buy RevaBull Drill Pipe Wiper here: http://www.pe-energy.com/product/revabull-drill-pipe-wiper-system/